Monday 10 July 2017

GREETINGS AND HELLO EVERYONE !

Image result for hello greetings

Hello and hye everyone ! so let's start with the introduction first. My name is Wan nurhafiza fatini binti wan hassan and i am sweet 22 years old. I am currently an English undergraduate student in Malaysia and this blog is created for the purpose of sharing what I've learnt from one of my ELT Subject : Internet Technologies for English Learning (ESP6013).

So, let me give some information about my coursework. This class is 100% coursework, with ratios of 20% for quiz 1, 20% for blog, 10% for article review, 20% for educational video and 30% for e-learning course-ware. Some of the work would be individual and some would be in group.


So, basically this subject would be 100% coursework. What i really hope for this class is that i can gain many more new knowledge about internet. So far, i really enjoy learning this subject. See ya on next page ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTRY 9 : E-LEARNING SMART BUILDER

Hello everyone! It's the final week! So, this week is the submission week for our SmartBuilder project. So today i will update on my f...